Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Can't think of a thing!

Watched rerun of NCIS last night - the season finale.  Got me thinking - the NCIS LA one kind of dragged - didn't need to be a two hour show in my opinion.  Especially after I watched the Criminal Minds 2 hr show.  That one was great!  I'd heard a cast member would be leaving, and it sure kept you on the edge of your seat to find out who and how!  Very exciting...

Did get several rows of knitting done, and spliced in the second ball of yarn.  Will see if this one is as bad as the first with the thick and thin bits.

Today is supposed to be a hot day - but the wind is pretty strong.  I may or may not put on shorts and hang around outside :)  Will see a bit later.

Should try to get out there, take a pic of the garden plot like I said I would.  We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!