Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Short one again - not enough typing time.

No actual knitting got done last night, but math was done, and graphs were played with, and dogs were loved and snuzzled and played with... ;)

Today, I got my running around done, and hubby is leaving work early so I needs to go pick him up shortly.  So, I really dont' have a lot of typing time, so I guess it is a good thing I also don't have a lot to say.

Today I stopped off to pick up a fifth ball of yarn for the shawl, and instead of taking  my money, the ball was put aside for me.  :)  Just in case I don't need it... I thought that was really great of them :)  I have a wonderful new yarn store to shop at.  Which is a good thing, since the old one (which I always used to have good things to say about even before I worked there) is going down hill, both in product and service.

Anyway - I best get my butt in gear here.  Hopefully, will have a better report tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!