Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Forward, March! Or May!

So - I actually accomplished making 12 rows on the shawl last night, without a single "tink" or "frog"!!  Best I've done in a while!  :)  I"m done row 92, and this pattern section ends on row 114.

I need to find somewhere to stretch it out now for a pin-blocked picture to share.  I can't wait until I get to the end of the section to share it.

I explored some around the settings of the blog.  I can't seem to find anywhere to change the moderation thing for the comments.  If you make a comment, and it doesn't appear here for any reason, maybe if you could also type it first into a notepad file or copy/paste it into a notebook file, then if it is shows up, you can delete that file, or if it doesn't, you could email it to me at catsrme  @  gmail.com (of course without the spaces - just put them there to foil the 'bots) and I'll use it in the next post or something.  Please. Not that I think I'm self important, but I wouldn't want any of you to think I'm ignoring your comments or not approving them.  :)

I've been trying to get some TV shows caught up.  Not doing great at it - I deleted a movie unwatched.  I think I only taped recorded it on a whim anyway.  I mean, really, I might just be a bit too old (did I really just type that?) for watching "The Smurfs" anyway....   Or, more likely, I am pretty sure it will be on over and over again in the not too distant future, and I can tape later, or watch when it comes on... ;)

I am wondering about some of the shows that were on, and aren't anymore, if it means they are totally dead, or if they just haven't picked a permanent time slot for them yet.  I'm not sure where to look to find out.

And, while I was typing this, my washing machine just died.  In the middle of the first load.  Not happy... Well, will let you know what I discover, when I get a chance....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!