Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Meltdown


So, I'm having a meltdown.  Didn't post yesterday, don't have much to say.  I've been slipping into the depression thing again.  Haven't accomplished much.  Ran into snags (both literal and figurative) with the shawl. My nails tear easily, and one is tearing into the quick, so I can't cut it off or rip it off easily.  And I seem to keep making errors every second row again... Right now, I'm faced with a retranscribe of one row - seems I copied something wrong when I was writing down the directions from the chart.

And, seems like everything else is going wrong too.  Our truck broke down again yesterday - could be an expensive fix.  And today when I started the laundry, the sewer decided to act up.  Drains, but super slow.  Usually means the tree roots are a problem - again.  So, that is another expensive fix.

And right now, I don't give a damn about the house issues.  I really don't.  Just means I have to wait a couple hours between laundry loads.  Of course, this had to be a rare three load week.

So - I just want to curl up in a ball, and cry right now.  But I can't - I need to go get that last load of laundry started.  :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!