Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Only got two minutes

So I don't really have time for a long post.

I did a lot of knitting, a little unknitting, and just as I was drifting off to sleep, I solved the problem of the graph. I don't need to make a lot of black squares of dreaded "no stitch".  I just have to make a second graph... :)

It came to me, because when I pinned out the knitting on the couch, to take a picture and a fresh look, I realized that the bottom edging treatment may not appeal to everyone, so I could/should make an optional graph without it... (and thinking about how to note in the written directions to leave it off).  Anyway, I didn't worry too much - I'm a long way from being ready to type (thank God for computers, word processing programs, and copy/paste - I wouldn't have to retype the entire pattern to elimimate the edging, just copy/paste and edit :) )

Anyway - I did take a picture, I did download it onto the machine, but I didn't edit.  (remember, I edit for size and sometimes colour/contrast, not content).  So, I am not quite ready to share.  I promise, tomorrow.  :)

Today, I had to do laundry (a chore that I'm starting to dislike doing) and grocery shop.  I like to do that either Mondays or Fridays, but since we don't usually get our flyers until Monday (they are supposed to arrive Thursday, since most of the stores run their sales starting Friday) I'm getting very frustrated... I either miss a good deal, or by the time I get to the store, the item is sold out.  (oh, and they haven't restocked on the BBQ's that we bought, so I'm still relieved we got the one we did!)  Today, there were two things totally sold out, that we use regularly, and were at a great price.  :(

Well, more talk tomorrow, I promise!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!