Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekends

Weekends it is getting harder to think of things to type.  My life lately has revolved around knitting the shawl, and working on that special project.  I made the mistake of putting it off, then hurting my hand so I couldn't do anything... So, it became push coming to shove, and I had to get the job done.  I did.  Finished today - and due to be turned in Monday.  So, that is a relief.

So now, I can get cracking on the house.

We have set a date for another pig roast this summer - going to be the second weekend in August. :)  Same as last year.  So, now I have a goal to work toward - getting the house done and the planning.  Looking forward to it.

Otherwise -  I guess it is back to the shawl.  I have four more rows written out, that need to be knit, then I get back to the chart and write it out.  I normally prefer to work from charts, but since I started writing this one out, and since I'm working from the laptop which doesn't get along with my printer for some reason, I am continuing to write the pattern.  Then, the joy of typing what I wrote... ick.  I'm thinking about forcing myself into a deadline, and starting a Yahoo group soon for this project... So I can share the pattern free.  I mentioned before that I don't know how to do it via the blog, so I think I'll just do it as a non-mystery KAL and offer the pattern via an open Yahoo group.

Anyway - like I said, can't think of much more to say, and I'm running on battery power at the moment, so I will sign off now, and go knit for a while :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!