Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Posting for the sake of posting...

Didn't knit as much as I would have liked to last night.  I have 6 more rows to go on the shawl.  Well, not total, but to finish section one.  Two of those are beaded.  Much as I like beads in knitting, and much as they are integral to the design, I'm going to be glad when this section is done.  I'll still have to do the beads on the opposite end, but at least I'll have a break from them.

Watched some programs on tape, erased one I didn't mean to.  I don't care for the show, "The Amazing Race" anymore, but DH still likes it, and he watches it.  I use the time to either do something else, or I knit.  And we tape the show, just in case.  Sometimes, things come up or he's extra tired, or we get a late start on watching news and eating supper... Anyway, last week, they had a segment where people were doing some spinning.  Looked like a variation on a walking wheel, and I meant to replay that bit and watch it while I paid more attention  - but I went and erased last night :(  Oh, well - I did kind of watch it the first time around, so I did see it.  If I recall, they had to spin rope from coconut fibre...   I *was* stuck in the kitchen with supper things, though, so I didn't see as much as I'd have liked.

Today - not too much exciting to report.

Oh, yesterday - I did get the tomato seeds planted, and I did get the shrimp done for supper.  The bathroom - not so much.  I did a fast clean this morning, because we were having some company today.  Otherwise - I will have to get on with it this week.

So - that's it.  At least I managed to get a post done today! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!