Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Saturday - big plans

And I hope I get to actually do them!

Planned for today:  S the bathroom, plant tomato seeds.

Not such lofty goals, I don't think... :)  I hope not, anyway.  Oh, and I need to make deep fry shrimp for supper, so that means starting it early... (I bread them myself).

So, I might be able to share some pictures soon.  Unless I really screw up the day, and don't finish stuff... Priority wise, the shrimp come first (have to eat) then the tomato plants (getting a late start on them, oh, well, and besides I found this thing on the net to use empty toilet paper rolls for starter pots, so it is kind of related to cleaning the bathroom 'cause that is where they are piling up), then the bathroom.

Thought it was going to be a nice sunny blue-sky day; but it has now clouded over.  Yuck.  Oh, well - good day to stay indoors and do stuff, I guess.

Didn't progress as far as I would have liked with my knitting last  night.  Am ready to start row 105; the repeat ends at row 114.  Since only the first section is beaded, I anticipate more speed in the next section(s).  :)

Then I have to get started on the dreaded typing out of the pattern... :P  Need to do it myself, because if someone else does it, then I need to read through for typos or clarification, and that will be just as bad as if I do it myself... I can dream, though. :)

Well, I'm off to try to get something accomplished today.  Will share pictures in a few days, of the bathroom.  One of the ones I wouldn't mind so much the before/after thing (since I more or less did a lot of the S type cleaning around Christmas, lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!