Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

quicky check in... almost forgot to post today!!

Ok, supper was great, guests were wonderful, had a blast, and I said I was gonna post a picture of a crocheted item:



It is called, Hearts Around Doily, but I did it in ww cotton (Bernat Handicrafter) instead of thread, and am planning touse it as a hotpad.

I also plan to try making another, since this one doesn't really show up the hearts well (there are supposed to be four hearts.....). Don't know if that is the variegated yarn, the size, or the pattern. So, I have to make another to see....

Will try to remember to post more tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!