Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Pi time....

Ok. I worked on the Pi Anniversary shawl the night before last. I cast on, and worked up to the 144 stitch increase. After that, one is to start a lace pattern. I did that last night. But DS and DDIL came over for a visit, so I didn't get to work on the shawl, or anything else, for very long.

Progress pic, you ask? Ok. Here 'tis.

So, with DS and DIL coming last night, I really don't have much else to share!!!

I'm planning a dinner party for next Saturday evening - have three people coming over. Need to tidy up the house (I'm not even going to bother saying "clean the house" 'cause I know I don't have time.) and then spend a couple days cooking. That's the fun part - the cooking. I enjoy it immensely!! I do a Chinese take-out style supper. Everything from the eggrolls to the fortune cookies.

Oh, I should, though, share about something else... Before Christmas, DH brought home a nice office style chair for us to use at the computer. We used to use a kitchen chair. Where he works, they've been doing some nice office renovations, and replaced a bunch of the chairs. So, this one would have likely ended up being tossed out.... Anyway, like I said, he brought it home for *us* to use.... Us HUMANS, that is.....

*sigh*.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!