Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, December 30, 2005

One more thing before I go....

Ok, I posted at the bottom of the right hand side thing, below the pets, below the links and archives and all that stuff....

There is a red background thing with the weather conditions for Puerto Vallarta. IF you click on it, you get a page with all the details, and a week forecast. Below that, is a second green one, that is for my home city.... I normally don't like giving much info, but, well.... it's Winnipeg, Manitoba.... So... YOu can see the difference!! What I'm leaving behind, and what I'm enjoying!!!

I expect I'll remove those buttons, or at least the P.V. one, when I get back.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!