Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year to all who might read this :)

Well, this is the first chance I've had to post this week, and will be my last post of 2005, not to mention, the last one for about three weeks. :) As mentioned, (I'm sure I did) Tomorrow afternoon, at about this time, I'll be on my way to the airport, to fly off to Sunny Puerto Vallarta for two weeks :) :) :) :) :)

Anyone who wants, can check at the bottom of the right hand column, where I put one of those weather link things. It has the current weather for Puerto Vallarta, and if you click on it, you can get the forecast! It looks, so far, like it will be beautiful.....

So.... Let's see. For Christmas, I got a cat teapot, which won't see tea in it, 'cause I don't want it to get stained, but I'll probably use it for milk or something :). I got a cat cookie jar - which has rice cakes in it right now, lol. And I got a new printer for the 'puter. Wuhoo - more patterns to print off, lol.....

We also gifted ourselves with a digital camera. I do still have the little digital, but it's nice to have a "real one". I will still use the mini to take craft pictures, though. Which brings me to the next subject - I'm taking the alpaca (drool) scarf, my rhodonite socks, the shadow socks from the six sox knitalong (button on the right hand side), foursquare crochet doily, dahlia doily, and one of my spindles and some roving. Hope fully, I'll have some FO's to report when I get home :)

In the meantime, I finished the mystery shawl 2. I need to block it, and weave the ends, but I'm all done the knitting!!!!!! OF course, there is no time to block before I leave. So it will have to wait. I haven't taken a picture yet, either....

I do have a picture to share, though. Me, in front of the computer.... taken with the new camera.


Ok, so you still don't really know how I look..... But that really kind of *is* how I look - I can't do much without a TON of help - from Mica. Ashleigh must have been sleeping when this was going on.... otherwise, she'd be there, too.

Makes for difficult typing some days.... :)

Well, I can't think of much else for today. So.... I'll bid you all a Peaceful New Year.....

Have fun everyone, and I'll be sure to share when I get back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!