Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

this is a test... :)

To see if I can post pictures today. If so, then I'll take one of my progress on the Pi shawl. I got a lot done last night. The Emily Oecker (sp?) circular cast on is super easy - and leaves a nice center. And it is easy to join, too.... I might just redo my Frost Flowers yet again.... lol....

OK, if possible, I'm going to post the picture of the scarf, coaster, and doily - unblocked, but you can see them, at least:

ALLL RIGHT!!!!! Ok, so now here are the socks, that don't match:


And the other picture I wanted to share yesterday: This is the mystery shawl number two, that I've woven in all the ends, but still need to block it. Looks pretty neat anyway, though.


Ok, so I'll be posting again later today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!