Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Going to be brief, but sharing photos....

Ok, first, the Pi Progress Pic:
Ok, wrong again, lol.... It turns out that I haven't downloaded from the camera yet.... So, that pic can wait...

Next - I normally won't put anything online that gives too much away about who I am, or where I live, or any of that other safety first stuff. But, I'm going to make an exception....

See, there are these two pictures of me from the trip that I want to share....

I got to go play with dolphins. Not swim, mind you - I don't know how to swim, and besides, that cost more to do ;)

But, I got a "KISS" from a dolphin, and I got to hug two dolphins :) :) :)

So, here are those pictures -









I now love dolphins almost as much as cats!!!! And, I think it's going to become another collector item.... I already had one or two dolphin things, but bought a pair of dolphin earrings before leaving Mexico....

And yes, I did get a gorgeous sunburn, that faded out into white skin, then reburnt and became a tan. For the first time in my entire life, my legs tanned.

Oh, and I guess you could also say these pics show off my sewing skills, since that is the bathing suit that I sewed for myself. By hand - because my sewing machine was acting up at the time, and I needed it for a trip last March....

I need to add a couple blog buttons, too.... Will load the pi picture later, or maybe tomorrow.... Sorry about the delay. I'm into the second section of the Pi shawl from the cover of the Knitter's Almanac, up to round number 13 in that section of lace....

I'm also working on the cat latch hook project that was a UFO. I started it, called "Society Cat", a kit from J&P Coats, a couple years ago. I hope to finish that one off over the next little while. I'm in a yahoo group (Ok, I'm in more than one!) that is called UFO 12 for 12. We support each other in getting our UFO's finished, at least one per month. Well, this latch hook is my goal project for February.

And, I've got that dinner party this weekend. Chinese food - some 18 or so dishes....

OK. That's enough for today - I gotta go have lunch, and tackle some house work.....

1 Comments:

  • At 3:20 p.m., Blogger Ladeewolf said…

    I love the dolphins too, but I don't think they'd fit on my lap like my cat does. Besides, she might think they were tuna, even if they are mammals. And I too am a little paranoid about internet saftey-but my husband-he won't even let me post a picture of his son that is identifiable.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!