Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Progress Pictures

Ok, I hope this works this morning :) I took a few pictures, and got them off the camera, so I can share them....

First, the one I tried to show the other day and a close up :)







Next, I'll add pictures of my progress to date: I'm up to the second section, row number 17 of 48 completed:



Ok, now for a progress shot of my sock, that should have been finished - oh, the end of January. It's for the six sox group, where we have two months to make a pair of socks. This is where I am on the first sock = (



And a finished object: It's called a "little cell phone bag", but since I don't have a cell phone, I'm going to have to figure something else to use it for, I guess!



Well, I do have one more progress pic, of my latch hook UFO.... Guess I can share that one, too, but then I have to run off to the store, to buy the fresh veggie stuff for Saturday.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!