Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Well, I guess I better do a picture.

I haven't edited most of the pictures of my craft projects of the last few months.

But, I have a couple of pictures of the doggies taken on Christmas Eve.  So, I better share them :)


The top one, is Delko, sitting on my chair wearing one of those "martian antenna" headband things.  I bought several of them a few years ago - they are sparkly, and the ones he's wearing have pom pom reindeer on them.  (I bought them for me to wear, but since I didn't do any decorating for Christmas this year, the antlers and Santa hat were still packed away).   I'm only holding on to him because that is a rocking type chair, and he gets nervous on it.

The second picture of Lady, wearing pom pom teddies, required the steadying hand because she is the opposite of D - she loves to steal that chair, and curl up in it for naps.  :)  So, I had to hold her up to get the shot!

Well, that's today's post.  I cheated a little - sharing pictures so I don't have to think what to write ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!