Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Trying this trick again

I'm going to try again to post every day to this blog.  :)  Hopefully, I'll make it further this year!

So - today is Tuesday.  Yeah, yeah, January 1st, New Year, Blah-blah-blah.  First day of a new year, first page in a new book, first day of the rest of my life.

I do have some goals for this month and this year.  But it is already well into this day, and I still have a ton of goals for today!!

The other day, while trying to deal with an ongoing mouse problem, I discovered a new serious problem with some plumbing.  So, I've been spending the last few days cleaning out a kitchen cupboard and repairing a drain leak problem.  Had to go with a temporary fix for now - thanks in part to the holiday season, and in another part to some cash flow situations... Nothing major with any of those - but enough to throw off a few other things.  (like, try washing and cleaning things without using the sink!!)  Anyway, it should all be back on track today, so I should be able to be back on track everywhere tomorrow.  Plus, tomorrow is a return to routine with work schedules and so on.

So - even though this is a short post, I will pop in tomorrow with a list of goals for the month, and maybe I'll even remember to do a picture or two :)

And, hopefully, with posting more often, I'll be able to counter the excess amount of spam comments I've been getting....Which I'll write about, too, in the coming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!