Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Sweater and painting

So, I managed to do two rows last night - I'm getting into a rhythm.  Still slow going, and having trouble getting back into knitting some every evening.  I had to clear out some space and get a few things organized due to some crazy events this summer, and I boxed up some stuff, thinking and expecting it to be temporary - that by now I'd be unpacking those boxes again.... Instead, they got moved from place to place a few times, so I don't know what is in them or where they are anymore.  Which is frustrating, because now I don't know where my stitch markers are.  But, I thought, that is fine - I have some cool arrow shaped paper clips that would work great!!  *sigh*.  They work, but not great.  They don't slide so well....

As for the painting -- Here are Days 4 and 5 - my "still life" efforts :)

Neither of those reflect my real home or anything... Just some ideas in my head.  Oh, and the two round dark splotches on the bottom picture - just about center near the top - those were wet spots caused by a cat paw... now that it is dry today, the "wall" is a more uniform blue with the dark blue tiles...

And here is that moth picture I promised - I haven't previewed the video yet, nor checked how many megs it is (for sharing purposes).  I know I did share a video on my blog once before, but I do  like to check them out myself, to make sure it is worth sharing!

So, hopefully, I'll be able to share a picture of the sweater, and the video of the moth, tomorrow.  And maybe even a painting or two...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 p.m., Blogger Jessica-Jean said…

    If all the moths I saw were half as pretty, I might not be terrified by them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!