Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Waiting Game

So I've got a guy coming today to fix my washing machine.

Neat place that I called - they give you a two hour window to expect the guy, and they give you a link to a webpage to track the progress... So, my "window" is 11 - 1.  And the tracker page says I'm fourth in line.... and the page didn't start updating until 10.  And based on the info there, he still has the three appointments ahead of me....

So, there are some things I can putter away at, or I can hang out on the 'puter until he gets here.  I can actually do both... Need to run a mop over the kitchen floor - two dogs plus three days of rain equals lots of black foot prints.

Oh, I guess it might be obvious, but I did get the basement cleared enough for him to come and access the front and/or the back of the washing machine.

Now all I have to do is make sure the dogs behave.

So - off I go to wait... and wait.... and wait....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!