Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shooting myself in the foot.

I really don't want to keep going to the laundromat.  I need to get my washing machine fixed.  I have a partial basement - not much room to move down there.  Low ceiling.  I'm short, and I've managed to bang my head on occasion.  So, I need to get my butt down there, and try to move the stored junk far enough to give a repair guy room to work.

So, what am I doing?  Sitting here, writing on my blog, and checking emails.

Need to stop shooting myself in the foot and wasting time and get down to the basement to clear it up.  I did some a few weeks ago, and made great progress, but for some reason, just went and stalled there.  Now, I just don't have the enthusiasm to keep going...

I gotta try to remember that I've accomplished a lot lately - some of it with help - and just keep going... Instead of giving up and getting frustrated at all the half-done jobs.  I mean, I actually finished some of the half done projects lately.  So, there are fewer of them.  And I'll be very happy when the rest are done.  So, I know I should get going.

Think I will :)   I'll share the rest of the pictures I took later this week, after I get the basement cleared out a bit more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!