Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Internet browsers - HELP!!

Ok.  So I stopped using Internet Explorer, since it didn't like to get along with gmail and a few other websites.  Now I'm having trouble with Firefox.  I started using Chrome on my other netbook, but now apparently there is no more support for Chrome, so I don't know if I should keep using it anywhere.

So, I don't know what to do - I have to open different browsers for different sites.  Firefox keeps messing up, and freezing, and I have to stop it and start over.

Which is the main reason I'm so late with this post.

And I don't have enough time to talk about my hand, or my books, or anything I really didn't watch on TV last night anyway.  So, I won't be saying much.

But, if anyone out there reading this knows of any other browsers I can try, let me know, 'K?  Thanks.

(my main things to do involve this blog, gmail, and Ravelry and Facebook...on FB I mostly follow some stuff, play a couple games, and yack with a few friends)

Probably there aren't any other options.... and yes, I update the browsers I have when I need to...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:17 p.m., Anonymous Cindy from Dallas said…

    I moved to Chrome because Firefox started doing exactly that. I don't know what is the best option, but so far it seems to be fine. Other then those you mentioned, my husband also uses Opera, and he says Chrome is definitely still supported. He is a techie, and I would trust his information.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!