Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Inspirational - not today

So.  I have a bunch of inspirational daily readers.  I thought it was high time I got back into reading them and reflecting on them daily.  They have helped curb some of the depression in the past.  So I dug some of them out, read them, and.... Just not feeling inspired!!!

One was good - basically telling me to live in the present and not worry about the future.  But not something I feel like waxing poetic on here... Yes, a message I need to hear now and again, but I really need to take it a little further and not dwell on the past, either.  But that wasn't so much the crux of the message for now.  So - uninspiring from a journalling writing point of view.

So, I guess it is back to the usual topics of late. ;)  I finally took a picture (but haven't downloaded) of the right hand ring finger.  That is the one with the major divot.  Guess what?  It is very much filled in, and well on the way to healing and feeling  a lot better.  The middle finger, though - it has started seeping a bit of gunk and blood. Good for it in the long run, but means it has a long way to go.  I did take a picture of it, too.  Not so very gross, though.  It was taken before the seeping started.  Anyway, this morning I took off all bandages and let the wounds air-dry for a bit.  Wrapped up the divot in a cotton ball held on with tape.  (first aid paper tape, not cellophane tape).  The other has gauze again (for the seeping and bleeding) and paper tape.

TV was interesting last night.  Criminal Minds, Survivor, and Once Upon a Time.  Finally checked Ravelry this morning, and there area  couple groups devoted to delving into the many knits in the show.  I won't comment on Survivor in case someone reading here hasn't watched it, but let's just say DH and I are happy...

Otherwise - I can't think of much else to say, other than - my Principles of Knitting is in at the book store, already paid for.  And I found out they have six copies in stock of another desirable book - "Knit Your Own Cat".  So, tomorrow I need to do the weekly errands anyway, so guess what I'll be getting? :)

So, I'm off to play with the puppies for a while! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!