Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lovely Lunch

I met a very dear friend for lunch today.  The food was good, but the company was *fabulous* :)  I always enjoy getting together with her.  We used to work together; and that is one huge thing I miss about work. 

The hand is healing nicely.  Better than I thought it would.  I even took a picture of one finger without the bandage on it.  I might just take a pic of the other one soon - it really doesn't look so bad anymore.

I might even have an idea of things to write about, besides the hand thing.  And the TV show things.  Really, I'm sure you don't need a daily report about the hand, and my TV reviews are somewhat - well, I don't want to say too much about a show, in case someone else is as lazy about keeping up with story lines and such as I sometimes am, so I don't do any spoilers.   I know that the week we didn't watch Walking Dead, planning to watch it the next day, that I "heard" about part of the story line on Facebook, and DH heard some people talking at work.  So, that kind of spoiled it a bit for both of us. 

Last night, we discovered there was still a new episode of The River.  I have to say... DH and I disagree on that one.  I was just thinking how that show started out so great, then went steadily down-hill, when he said, "Oh, good, the show is finally getting interesting". 

Anyway, I am trying to catch up on Once Upon a Time.  Good thing I had the PVR thing programmed to catch every episode - the way they bounce that one and skip weeks, I almost forgot about it.  Discovered 3 taped shows... I keep meaning to go check Ravelry, to see if anyone else noticed all the cool knitted items in the show.  I'm not much of a tam or hat wearer, but there have been some really nice lace ones, and a couple good cable ones lately.  And a few sweaters that look "doable". 

So, hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to babble on about something other than my hand or TV shows.  And I really really really hope I can start knitting or crocheting again soon - Between nearly being finished the socks, and really loving to knit...

Of course, I *do* have some books I could try reading instead.  Except that you can knit and watch TV, but reading and watching don't always work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!