Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, March 30, 2012

I know, I missed again...

But not because I forgot.  Just was one of those evenings...

So, the kid was here all day.  Somehow, I keep getting her age mixed up.  I keep thinking she is 7, but she's only 6.  So, when I suggested the window thing, and she looked at me like I was from outer space... Well, let's just say that she spent an enjoyable day here, watching TV, doing a couple of puzzles, colouring, and talking my ears off.  She used to be somewhat shy with me, never saying more than a couple of words or a sentence or two.  Yesterday, she talked nearly non-stop - except when she was eating or watching TV.

After she left, my evening went somewhat as usual - DH home from work, talking about his day, venting about the stuff he had to put up with, telling me the funny things that happened, etc.  We talked about the usual things we talk about - I cooked supper, we ate, watched the news, watched Big Bang Theory.  I can't recall the last time I laughed nearly all the way through the show.  After the show, I had a bath - I don't think I'll have time today, before I go out.  Then, I was so tired, I didn't even bother knitting or anything.  I just vegged in front of the TV - DH was watching some sort of real crime show thing, that had just started.  Then, he went to bed, and I watched a couple one hour shows I've been taping  recording.    Because of our occasional differences in interest, there are some TV shows that I wanted to watch, but never really got much chance to - I might have seen the pilot, and maybe caught random episodes over the years.  So, now that some of them are coming into reruns, I'm catching up on them.  Buffy the Vampire Slayer was one that I did that way.  We both liked that one, but other things prevented us from catching several seasons... Anyway, now I'm trying to watch Star Trek Voyager.  Now and again, though, I wonder if there is an episode missing - I'm still working on the first several shows, and they make reference to having met an alien species before, but I don't recall it at all...

Anyway - I know I wont' get another chance to post before tomorrow, and I definitely won't be knitting tonight.  So - this will have to do for a while :)

Oh, the finger - I gave it a lot of airing yesterday - after the kid left till just before my bath.  And it is really healing nicely!  Finally.... Maybe I'll do another picture of it later today, or tomorrow... (take on, not sure when I'll get it posted, lol.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!