Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Frustration of a different kind...

Hubby is home sick today.  He's been sick a lot lately, and I worry about him.  But he refuses to go to a doctor, and I just can't trick him into going, nor force him...  Heck, there was even a thing come in the mail, for free screening for colon cancer - not hard to do, just take samples for three days and mail it back - he refused to do that. :(

Oh, well.   I guess I can just hope he smartens up one of these days.  In the meantime...

Did some swatching last night.  I now know how I'm going to start the new shawl.  Now all I have to do is figure out how I am going to produce the graph for it.  I should use the program I bought, but it is on the other computer, and I don't know where I put the disk so I can install it on the laptop.  :P

I guess I'll just have to fire up the beast.

Finger is doing well - it is definitely going to be a long time healing.  And I'm definitely going to lose the skin flap.  Just don't know how or when.  Right now, I'm "airing" the cut.  The bandage does tend to get wet, despite my best efforts.  So, the whole wound gets damp, and the skin still gets wrinkly and oogly.  Soon, though, I'll have to wrap it up and protect it.

This week is the week of no school for spring break here.  So, it seems I get to see a couple of my grandkids this week.  I already planned about one of them.  Taking the oldest with me to CATS.  But now the boy wants to spend a day with me :)  So, he's likely coming Thursday.  Just noticed the longer range weather says it is supposed to rain Thursday - hope not.  The dogs would love to have GS here to play with.

So - that's about all for now.  I do need to get off here, in case DH needs me.  (he's not really a wuss when he's sick, but sometimes he asks me to cook up something to make him feel better).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!