Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, January 20, 2012

I found it ;)

I found the template thing, so I can edit things on the side bar.  Now all I have to do is figure out how I want to edit them... ;)

Unfortunately, according to the helpful user friendly guides, I'm using an old template, and must update and use a new one.  I don't know if I want to change that much... I like the pink background.  But, I do  like some of the new stuff, and change can be good.  So, I might just go for it.  Don't be too surprised if you see some changes here next week.

What has me nervous is there is a warning that some things may not move to the new template - I might "lose" some stuff.  Not a good thing to tell some one with loss issues... so, before I start to play around, I need to do some copy and pasting of some stuff.  Just in case...  I don't know if they are referring strictly to the widgets/blog pets I have on the side bar, or if they include posts and pictures... If they do, I'll need to make some copies of all that first... Years of posts... OK, I heard that - I know some of my past postings were few and far between, and some were probably downright boring.  But, some of them, are "timeless" and the only copies I have of some pictures - lost others in crashes, etc. 

Which reminds me - I gotta back up some of these files....

I wanted to take a picture of the blanket - I've just started round three of the border.  I've decided to do a minimum of five border rounds, then I'll see how it looks (and how long it takes, lol)  I may finish it off with some reverse single crochet, too... We'll see.  Then a picture for sure.

And then I can get back to knitting socks!

Today, I plan to redo that fool pantry cupboard.  I think.  I'd like to.  I also have some dishes to catch up on.  And I have to get that craft room in order, before spring thaws... Ok.  So, that will be my priority - the pantry and the craft room.  I need to set priorities, and stop jumping from room to room and getting discouraged.

Just wish I had someone to talk to.... besides the puppies and the brat cats...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!