Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Playing around a bit :)

I have deleted what I had here, because I think it was messing up my blog... I don't like a messed up blog.... I hope this fixes it... if not, then I'm going to be very upset....

I had been to someone else's blog, where they had a map, that showed all the places they've visited, and it was in their post. I tried to do the same.... I kept getting a message that my post wouldn't work, 'cause I'd added the link wrong... I did that on the weekend, and didn't have a lot of time to figure it out.

Today, I looked, saw that the link came up, but not the picture.... the link took me to the picture... but I also see that it messed with my side bar. SO, I came in to edit... deleted the whole thing, and am now writing this.....

I will now publish, and I hope it returns my blog to almost normal..... bad enough that adding the counter messed up my header.... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!