Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ok, think I'm back to almost normal....

Set up a new user account on my puter, moved a bunch of my personal type files over, then went back in to my old user account, and could open things proper. Will have to weed out the junk, trash some stuff, and then dump the new user, I guess... :)

I hope that all works.... Anyway.... Just thought I'd post that Roxy has gotten a reprieve, since I seem to be close to back to what passes for normal, lol....

Now, though, I gotta get all my yahoo groups back to regularly scheduled mail.... lol....

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 p.m., Blogger Catlady said…

    Ashleigh has stripes on her tail, and actually, some very faint ones on her legs - she has some markings that are common to oriental cats. We are almost positive at this point that she is part oriental of some sort.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!