Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

hit and run :)

Just popping in to add a new button... Well, two new buttons, 'cause I can't decide, lol...

They will both take you to my group - Knit With Cats. I'll let you read the description there, instead of here. But, basically, they are a great group of people who like to tell cat stories, and we share knitting help - really, we do!! and we have a dishcloth exchange once a month - which you can opt in or out of any month at all!!

So, if you haven't already, check us out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!