Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Spam redux

Those spam messages I was talking about the other day.  They were nearly all made on old posts.  Some very old posts, even... But, what did I find when I opened my email this morning?  A new comment on yesterday's post!  I got all excited (I know, I write this blog for me, comments aren't required from my readers) until I realized it was from that prolific fan, ''anonymous''.

Sure enough, I opened it, to find a ton of gibberish!!  Really, a lot was hard to understand, but eventually, I was able to make out links to buy or sell items...

*sigh*

Well, today has suddenly gotten away on me - somehow, I nearly forgot to post!!  So, even though it is short, I still need to post someplace else today, and I need to run out for gas for the vehicle... and since I did such a long post yesterday, you deserve a short one today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!