Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I was wrong....

I didn't get the little scarf project finished last night.  But, I know I will for sure tonight.  There is hardly anything left to do, and it is a good TV watching night!! (NCIS, NCIS LA)  :)

Hey, I said I was going to post daily again this year; I didn't promise quality posts every single day!! Today was errand running day, so I didn't have much 'puter time (and besides, I'm supposed to be spending less time on the 'puter, and more time getting my life put back together!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!