Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, March 02, 2012

power failure!

We had a power outage this morning this morning, and a bit of a snow storm, and I had errands that needed to be run.  So - no internet this morning.  :(  I can survive without it, but it meant/means - late post today, which means, not enough time to do the proper post I wanted to.  Well, at least it gave me time to get the pictures loaded and ready for posting :)

I worked on Hermione again; got the leg finished.  Ready to turn the heel.  Took yarn and needles with me, ready to cast on for Sea Cruise #2.  Traffic conditions were such that I just made it to my appointments, so I really didn't have time to do any waiting room knitting.  Oh, well.  Probably be a little snowed in for a few days. :) So, I can probably do a lot of knitting!  (Yeah, right, probably a lot of snow shovelling!!)

So, I know I promised, and I know today is the 2nd of the month, but you'll have to wait until the 3rd for my goals for March. :)  And pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!