Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Memories of Mexico

Just going to share some pics of something that has been on my mind for a few days.  Yes, winter has been mild.  Yes, it will be over soon.  But, I'm still already tired of it, and I wish for warmer days :)

So, just a few pictures from our trip last year. 
Some hibiscus flowers.  I didn't know what they were called when we were there last year, but now I know.  They come in all sorts of colours; rich reds and gorgeous pinks as well as white, and bi-colour.  Picture searches on the net revealed even more colours!!  :)


Of course, there were lots of other types of flowers, too.  I even saw some wild roses.  Bird of Paradise, and tons more that I dont' know all the names for. Pointsettias was another plant I saw growing in the ground, not in pots like here!  (yes, they did have some in pots, too, for decor.)

 And, as one would expect, coconut trees!! :)

So, short post, but at least I shared pictures. That's what happens when you sleep in in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!