Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Not sure what to write about today

I have ideas, jotted down, but don't feel inspired to write today.  So, this will be a short post.  One of those must get into the habit of writing something every day posts.

I did work on Hermione #2 last night.  Got the cuff finished.  So, now I need to do 72 rounds of pattern for the leg.  Semi-mindless knitting... Which means, that tonight I should work on the sea cruise sock.  And I still have to take pics and rip out the other socks... and settle on the cat's paw lace pattern I want to use for the me designed sock. 

I need to do a bunch of typing - two afghan patterns and a document.  But, hard to be enthusiastic about it when I'm just not in the mood to write. 

Well, maybe I'll just go do some dishes, or picture taking, or something like that.  Then, once I get some stuff done, maybe I'll feel better and get on with some other stuff that needs to be done. Well, now it is time to get off this machine, and eat a little lunch, and get on with things. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!