Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Almost finished!!

Nearly finished Hermione 2.  Got the whole instep done last night!!  All I need to do tonight is the toe decreases and the grafting, and weave the ends.  I bet I can finish!!

Tonight is Survivor night.  Last Night's offering of "The River" was better than they've been lately.  A good creepy bit, then some not so creepy bits. 

Not much else to say today - laundry day, so that is keeping me in not so good of a mood.

At least the sun is shining, though :)  We're getting some cooler temperatures, along with the snow we had. 

Oh, and I did forget to add one goal to this month - a new shawl design.  I thought it would be a triangular shawl, but it is telling me it wants to be a rectangle.  Of sorts.  I also had a theme in mind, but it insists on being loosely related to my theme.  Still on the same wavelength, but going in a slightly different direction.  Which is fine by me - once I reached that compromise and I got that sorted out in my head, it is just about ready for casting on.  Which means, that I might be missing most of my goals for this month, and whipping up a new shawl... :)  Don't worry, I'll keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!