Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Marble marble every where

The hotel room we stayed in was decorated in marble. Marble bathroom, marble floors, marble walls.... Felt like I was living like royalty for a while :) I mean, I already showed the bathtub!! And huge - the room was so spacious. Lots of storage - walk in closet (like, seriously, it could almost qualify as a room by itself!!) as well as a wardrobe and chest of drawers! Here are some of the pictures - I still need to resize some of the others. :)

Marble bathroom walls, floor, sink....
chest of drawers, plus the flat-screen, HD TV!!

Wardrobe, mini fridge....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!