Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmas and New Year's

This season has been the crappiest yet....

Got a nasty flubug on the Wednesday before Christmas. It hasn't let go yet. Have been sick, sick, sick....

Plan was to paint the bedroom between Christmas and New Year's. Couldn't post pone it any longer. Had to struggle through. Not finished yet - between stopping to cough, sneeze, puke and not having the energy or stamina to get things done day to day.....

Oh, well. Should be done by Wednesday, barring any more health set backs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!