Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Thank you to....

"Anonymous" for posting a comment on my blog post from the other day. I had a momentary lapse of memory; I plan to track down some yarn and knit up a scarf or maybe a hat. My favourite hat pattern, quick and easy (at least in my opinion) is
http://www.needlebeetle.com/free/seacap.htm
Worked up in a nice worsted weight yarn like Patons Decor, it can be quite warm, and washable.

If I do a scarf, I'll probably just cast on 40, or 44, then do a k2 p2 rib. My standby scarf pattern.

Depending on what yarn I have laying around, I might just make a match set. We'll be going away this weekend, so I'll try to hunt up some yarn today to take along.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 a.m., Anonymous Cindy from Dallas said…

    That is a nice hat. I wish it would get cold enough here to need that kind of thing... I just found your blog yesterday, and have been enjoying reading up. (No, I was not the anonymous commentator) ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!