Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Not much to say

I haven't really had a lot to say, which is why I haven't posted....

I may have more to talk about tomorrow, though. It is a long weekend this weekend, but have a wedding to go to tomorrow, so we won't be going out of town. We went last weekend, and did our annual pasta dinner.

Weather has been generally more pleasant finally - we're finally getting the sunshine and heat that we should for it being summer time.

I've been plugging away at those baby gifts - I wanted to be finished them by now, as the baby is due in August (but I'm not sure if it is beginning, middle or end). Oh, well - barring any major disasters, I should be able to be done them by next laundry day....

I've discovered that the little project I'm working on over the next few months might take much longer than that... I'll know more by the end of September how it will go. Keeping my fingers crossed about it, but also knowing that if it is meant to work out, it will.

So - that is about it. Might have something shareable by tomorrow... if not, then next week. I have to stop being lazy about prepping pictures for sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!