Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Can't think what to say, lol

Other than, today is laundry day.... we all know how much I "*LOVE*" that...

I'm working on something else, too, that I really can't talk much about. I am my own worst enemy, though... In my head, I can go one of three ways. One is, I can do this. I've done things like this before, and I can do it. The second - I can get totally excited about it, so much so, that if I don't succeed, then I go into a deep depression afterwards.... Third - I can defeat myself before I start with negative thoughts about it not working at all....

I'm trying my darndest to go with the first - that I can do it, and that if I don't at least try, I'll never know. And besides, I don't know what the future will bring, and it might just work out all right....

I can't say much more than that, since I don't know who all is reading my blog (and who all gave up totally when I didn't post for so long). But, I will say that I'm working on a special project for the next six months or so.

Now, however - I have an annoying Mica cat using my arms for a nap cushion.... The only thing saving her is that she is purring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!