Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Need to find pictures!!

I thought I knew where they were, but I can't find them quick enough to share this morning. I did take some pictures of some of the things I managed to finish lately, and some of the things that I am working on. But, I'm not sure where they ended up - thought I had a nice neat file with them in it, but I can't seem to find it right now.

In other news - a year ago I bought myself a new laptop. I have a desktop computer still, but also this laptop. I also bought a new digital camera. I'm still working on getting everything organized!! But, that will come with time. And I promise to find and share some pictures.

So, short post today, then, and I'll go wandering around my laptop, and gather together some pictures of interest. Might post some later today, but no promises, 'K?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!