Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, July 08, 2010

So, have I lost all my readers?

I know, I've always said that my blog was more for me. But, I know other people would comment now and again....

Just kind of wondering if everyone has given up on me.

WIP's: I am working on a couple baby gifts - have one due in August, getting a knitted sweater, a crocheted sweater, and crochet blanket. The blanket matches the sweater stitch patterning. So far, I need to do the sleeve and side seams on the knit sweater, then sew on the buttons. The crochet sweater needs to be finished, then buttons and any seaming. The blanket isn't started yet.

Another friend/extended family member is also expecting - need to come up with something for her. And a second friend/extended family member is due in January - going to work on something for her, too.

Besides that, the ongoing neverending house... I do have it partially organized - more than I thought or gave myself credit for. But, I do need to deal with a few organizational things.... ever since losing one cupboard in the kitchen, I have been meaning to seriously declutter some of the others. Now, really, they aren't truly cluttered, but I can probably box and store some seasonal kitchen things.... Give me more room to put stuff that is currently living on the counter...

Also, need to really deal with basement stuff. A lot of it is stuff that I stuck down there instead of dealing with in the past - in some cases, though, it is stuff that needs to be saved and brought back to the main living space.

Tomorrow, I don't know if I'll get a chance to post - have some major errand running to do. Then, Saturday, we are doing a pig roast for the youngest gd. Next week, I hope to be able to begin establishing a proper routine.... Hah. I know, I'm dreaming, lol.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:11 a.m., Blogger old lady said…

    Not to worry - us lurkers are still here!!

     
  • At 9:45 a.m., Blogger Bogglepated said…

    I see you in my email account and read there (: I never comment though.

     
  • At 5:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just found your blog just now. We're both in Knitting Delight in yahoo. I'm kc_carr there; I just sign Karen. So you haven't lost me, you just got me as a reader.I just skimmed real fast cause my MS is hurting and I have to lie down. But will eventually read all the blogs you still have online to read. It looks good. Karen

     
  • At 5:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I luv cats too, and crafts and art. Just me again. Don't publish my email address please. Karen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!