Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Short check in...

Didn't download pics yet - must do so this weekend, have some that need to be emailed to people, so will try to get them on the blog, too.

Today is going to be crazy - first thing this morning (well, sort of first thing, by 11) I'm going to a memorial service for a young (to me) couple who were killed in a car accident leaving five boys - four were with them, one is now paralyzed. I knew the father...

Then, on a more pleasant note, I'm going to my niece's for supper. :) I need to blog all about that - a year-plus adventure that happened while I wasn't blogging.....

OK. Gotta go get my morning tea, then clean up and off to the service.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!