Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Have finished, but still need to do the pictures

I finished knitting a scarf about a week ago - but still need to take pictures. I finished weaving in the ends this morning. It took two balls of yarn (more or less - I frogged an unknown project to use the yarn) to make a five foot long scarf. It's between five and six inches wide. 36 stitches wide, two by two rib.

I'll talk about it more when I post the picture in the next couple days. For now, it will be going to its new home today - a homeless shelter that provides meals, beds, and other support including job training to people in need in my city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!