Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Quick posting

I just finished a sock last night - well, except for closing the toe, since I've packed all my darning needles. (mental note: leave a few darning needles out of the tin just in case)

I'll post a pic or two here later. I'm doing a Knit A Long (KAL) from Ravelry, and have set up a new blog dedicated to that project. The socks are part of it. I've reported on some of my projects before, but have never "journaled" about anything like that. I've journaled, but not about a project. The other blog is basically that journal. If I had to handwrite it, I'd stop after one or two entries...

http://catladycelticcapejourney.blogspot.com if you are interested. :)

In the meantime, I might not blog here much for the next few weeks. First, I'm going to be super busy finished up tidying up the house, then I'm going to be in Mexico for two weeks. :) Have a house/pet sitter coming, so need to get the house in some kind of order.

Will, of course, post pics and talk about my trip when I get back - not totally sure if I'll go see dolphins again - I want to, but will have to wait and see. I also want to go on a walking tour of the area around the hotel we'll be staying at - a guided tour of the area. There is apparently some sort of craft mall not far ;)

"See" you all when I get back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!