Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Just a quick note

To say that you likely won't hear from me for a couple weeks or so. I'll be away on a holiday. :) Someplace warm.... (see on my sidebar, there should be some weather gadget things - one for home, one for where I'll be.)

Will try to remember to update properly when I get back. :) I still owe some explanations of where I disappeared to for a couple years!! And what sort of things went on in that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!