Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm back, but not sorted out yet.....

I am half unpacked, the laundry is done, and I have a cold. Yup - I got a runny nose on the last day, which turned into plugged sinuses in the airport, and the worst - you know how your ears pop on a plane? It was especially painful during the descent... to make matters worse, I had to go and sneeze during that landing part.... I thought my brain was going to come out of my ears....

Anyway - did download all the pics from my camera. Lots of pics of pretty flowers and plants and trees on the hotel grounds, some wildlife pics, and I've got a couple stories to tell. Oh, and I got a great tan on my legs, too ;)

I also crocheted a hat for myself, and knit some gloves for myself. Worked on some socks, and worked on the celtic cape pattern (though not as much as I thought I might).

Will update soon....(when I shake this cold, and get back on track with the routine here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!