Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Progress - I'm making it... LOL....

I have been working on just a couple things. I didn't want to end up being rushed, so I've been working hard on the baby blanket. I now have only the borders to do - one round sc, one dc, two rounds of post stitches, finish off with one round sc.

When I've gotten tired of working on it, or when the kitties look like they might be spoiling it... I work on the February snowflakes. I've got five of eight done....


You can see that I haven't woven in the tails yet, or blocked them.... :) But, I've made them... When I get all eight done, I'll do the tails, and block....

What else have I been up to? Not a lot.... Dh took time off this weekend. We went out for supper on Saturday, for his birthday... he didn't enjoy it at all. Sadly....

I mailed some stuff that I'd made on Friday - can't post pics just yet... gotta wait until they've arrived, so I don't spoil any surprises ;). BUT - I was surprised.... I had to fill out customs forms for the stuff heading south. Used to be, that I only had to do that if the envelope or "puffy" was too puffy, and went parcel post instead of regular. Now, though, the rules have changed... any non-paper item has to be claimed....

Well.... Can't think of much else.... today is errand day, because I didn't get out yesterday with DH underfoot and all...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 p.m., Blogger Kat said…

    What a bummer that your DH didn't enjoy his birthday dinner!

    Your snowflakes are, as usual, beautiful! I can't wait to get approval and start making some of those....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!