Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Good enough end to the year....

Ok, well, I know it should be "ecstatic end" to the year....

BUT - at least, I got a phone call yesterday afternoon from the insurance agency. Seems the other guy accepted his responsibility for the accident, so our deductable has been waived.... :) We don't gotta pay nothing for the truck to get fixed!!! And I can stop worrying about it being a fight.....

Now, all I gotta do is shake this nasty flu bug that bit me on Tuesday.... been coughing and sore throat and feeling miserable all week......

But today is somewhat better :) Still the cough, but I woke up feeling way better, and I mostly slept through the night, too.... :)

Hope everyones New Year Celebrations are safe and fun, however you celebrate!! Me? Probably the same way I celebrate everyday - I'll probably be in bed by 10 :)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry you're sick but great and good news about the idiot who hit you!! Woohoo - now, you just have to wait for the parts - keep us posted

     
  • At 12:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry you are under the weather, went through that myself this last fall. But glad for you about getting your truck fixed. Accidents are always such a pain. I really hate here in the States that they have a no fault. It is not right when you did nothing wrong and the other driver was at fault because you have to pay part. Sigh, but they didnt ask me did they ;P.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!