Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Update, such as it is.

I've been asked for an update....

I still know nothing much.

I was told that I'd be contacted if there were any questions. I was told that if I wanted, I could phone them Friday. I was told that if I didn't want to wait, that I could go ahead and get the truck fixed, paying our deductable. I was told that if judgement was in my favour, we'd be re-imbursed for the deductable.

So, we went to a dealership..... They will call us, likely sometime next week (holidays and all, don'tcha know) when we can bring in the truck.

$1751 and change damages.

That's all I know..... And I'm just sooooo tired.........

Need to figure out what project to work on - I don't have anything on much of a deadline.... Thinking of frogging the treeskirt. I looked at it, thought what I have would make a better doily done in thread. Will probably try doing some basic solid dc type tree skirt. Maybe. If I feel like it. I haven't seen any patterns already out there that I like, either in knit or crochet. Lots of quilted/appliqued/sewn ones....

Maybe that's what I'll do. Abandon the crochet skirt, and make a fabric based one for next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!